[Harp-L] Lil Rev's Double CD-Old Time Blues and Celtic

Dear Fellow Harpist,

As we aim to support one another amidst our vast and wide ranging tastes,
might i appeal to those harmonica players who are fans of deep rooted,
pre-war blues (think Jazz Gillum, John Lee Williamson, Deford, Bailey, Gwen
Foster, and more) and old time styles.

I am in the midst of organizing (and soon recording a collection of over 40
tunes ranging from alcoholic blues (Deford Bailey), to Just About Crazy
(Sonny Terry), O'keefe's Slide (celtic), Roxanna Waltz (Bill Monroe) and
much, more.

Truly an eclectic collection of roots styles with some of the Midwest's
best supporting musicians helping me out and guest appearances by my
teacher & friend, harpist,  Jim Liban as well as Steve Cohen, to name but a
few.

The album will feature instrumentals, vocals and will largely be dedicated
to traditional styles performed on diatonic, chromatic, low-tuned and
tremolo harps.

Yep! Old Time Polkas from Milwaukee! Jigs, Reels, Waltzes, Scholttishes,
Quadrilles, Breakdowns, Boogie, Marches, and the whole kit-and-ka-boodle

The project will be called: *Harmonica Americana.* with one CD devoted to
old time and Celtic pieces and the other to solo harp and pre-war blues.

I estimate a budget of about $6,000 and am now asking friends, students,
family and fans to consider backing this endeavor by visiting my GO Fund Me
page.

http://www.gofundme.com/82nuts

Thank you all so much for your support.

Lil Rev
www.lilrev.com
Voted Best Folk Singer in WI-2004 WAMI
1996 National Blues Harmonica Champ at Avoca
1996 Best Instrumentalist-Harmonica -WAMI
Author of Play Harmonica Today-Hal Leonard