[Harp-L] fixing a torsed reed

Tech gurus.

One of the reeds on my Saxony chromatic is torsed which makes it difficult
to gap because one edge of the reed is higher than the other with respect
to the reed plate. How can I un-torse it?

Also to gap the blow reeds on my Saxony I removed the plates. This is
relatively time consuming and unless I partly reassemble the harmonica I
can't adequately test whether I have set the gap well. Does anybody have
special tool for doing this blind on a Saxony? I say "blind' because unlike
with my transparent combs I can not see the blow reeds well enough to stick
the narrow end of the reed lifter into one the holes and adjust the gap.

Cheers!