[Harp-L] bounce problem

I think I know what the problem is but I'm still working on a solution.

When you post to harp-l we re-send the e-mail to a subscriber list.  When
we do this the from address and the reply address end up being different.
The posts end up from harp-l but the reply address defaults to the sender.
 This is purposeful on our part.  It stops folks from sending a private
reply accidentally to the entire harp-l list.  As the arms race that is
internet security has escalated providers have implemented various ways of
authenticating addresses.  One of these schemes is Domain-based Message
Authentication, Reporting & Conformance or DMARC.  I believe our conflict
is with this newest authentication.  It matches the Yahoo error message I
got on virtually all of the bounce accounts.  For anyone interested you
can find an FAQ on the topic at dmarc.org   I'll look into a solution and
we'll see if it happens again.  In this case it was one post that
triggered the barrage.  Thanks for your patience harp-l-listowner