[Harp-L] Subject: Doo-Wop remake of Ellie Goulding's 'Burn' (no harp but a Fire-a-thon)!

There must be someone else out there who loves Doo-Wop as much as my
husband. I stumbled upon this and think it's a fabulously fun modern-day  version
of what he loves. These girl singers are all individually good--and I
think the 'fire-a-thon' (wait for the end credits) is hilarious (as well as the
fire extinguisher waiting on the piano). ;)

http://time.com/56074/ellie-goulding-burn-doo-wop-version/

Elizabeth