[Harp-L] bouncing addresses

If you got a message from the harp-l server letting you know that your
harp-l account has been disabled you can disregard it.  I just manually
reset all 167 addresses this happened to.  They're all Yahoo, comcast or
bellsouth addresses.  I suspect that yahoo is the actual e-mail provider
for all 3 address sets.  I'm going to skip an explanation for not other
than to say that yahoo is the largest e-mail provider in the world and
they employ very aggressive anti spam techniques because of their
exposure.  /sometimes they bounce legitimate messages.  This is likely
what happened in this instance.  I'll go track the bounce action notices
tomorrow.  Hand re-setting 167 addresses in a subscriber base of 2400 plus
took me a bit.  harp-l-listowner