Re: [Harp-L] How Musical Theater differs from Blues gigs and jams

Rob,
Reading your post, I felt your anxiety for passing on the gig.  Then I read
your statement about "keep the day job" .... Musicians must follow their
passion.  When a musician does not follow the passion, the anxiety eats
from the inside out!  I can't wait until I'm "Free at Last!"

Yours,
George

--

   - *GEORGE MIKLAS,* Harmonica Performing Artist and
Entertainer<http://harmonicagallery.com/>

   - *THE HARMONICA WIZARD MARCH* by John Philip
Sousa<http://harmonicagallery.com/sousa>

   - *HARMONICA REPAIR* Done Right by George<http://harmonicagallery.com/repair>
   - *HOHNER <http://us.playhohner.com/>*
*HARMONICAS*<http://us.playhohner.com/>*...Just
   Breathe* <http://us.playhohner.com/>
   - *SPAH *- *S*ociety for the *P*reservation and *A*dvancement of the *H*
   armonica, <http://spah.org/>
      - *a non-profit, membership organization dedicated to serving the
      harmonica community. <http://spah.org/>*