Re: [Harp-L] Phil Wiggins video

I just got an email from the Fredericksburg Blues Society.  Amongst other news:
"On Friday blues and gospel greats Eric Byrd, Lea Gilmore & Phil Wiggins entertain from 7:30 PM to 10:30 PM @ the Carroll Cafe at Seekers Church, 276 Carroll St NW,  Washington, DC 20012. Doors open at 7, concert begins at 7:30 $16 online/$20 at the door."

If you're in the area this would be a great evening.

Lockjaw Larry