" Fri, 4 Apr 2014
From: Mike Wilbur <mike@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
 Re: [Harp-L] Re: swingin 16ths
To: JON KIP <jon@xxxxxxxxxx>

Works that way for me Jon.....the theory, if it ever sinks in .....comes later as part of understanding.
But in my case, what works is  " osmosis "

I really enjoy the explanations and expansions by Michael Rubin, Winslow, Tin Lizzie and other's
Like throwing snow at a fence.....some of it sticks !

Mike Wilbur