Re: [Harp-L] solid time

Smart phones have apps for that. ;) Â I use free Garage Band on mine. ÂI also have several drum selections on Digitech RP355 with or without Richards patches. ÂAndâ. my little Micro Cube RX has some with adjustable tempos, and a built in metronome. ÂI don't use them much though. Â

Lockjaw Larry
Tapping out the time daily