Re: [Harp-L] solid time

"The more discouraging it is to play with a metronome, the more you need to
do it. Do it until it's easy."

That sounds like some solid advice!

But ... I have heard others discourage playing with a metronome and instead
encourage playing with repetitive drum tracks. Since I have neglected doing
either then either would probably be of value. Hmm ... I will have to see
if I can find a bunch of drum tracks in different tempos and types of
rhythms. (Probably someone will tell me that the Iphone has an app for
that. But I am resisting getting a smart phone.)