Re: [Harp-L] Playing but not hearing

I agree about the earplug trick.  Using one foam earplug works really
well.   You can hear what's going on musically just as well,  with the
bonus of hearing the harmonica acoustically through your head... maybe it
has more to do with sensing the vibrations than actually hearing.  Works
just as well for loud electric bands as it does for acoustic settings like
those bluegrass or Irish trad sessions.   Not that I'm good enough at that
style to play in one :)

William Lifford, CP
Progressive O&P, Inc.
1111 Willis Ave, Albertson, NY