Re: [Harp-L] playing other instruments at gig

I play resonator as well as harp in our gigs. Here's a video of my awkward
first time trying to do both at once, using a rack. I don't use the rack
anymore. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E2zH-ySp3Yg

--
*http://www.46long.com <http://www.46long.com>*

*New 46 Long CD available on CD Baby and iTunes*:
http://www.cdbaby.com/cd/46long2

*EPK*: http://www.sonicbids.com/46long

*Facebook: *
http://www.facebook.com/home.php#!/pages/46-Long-Fan-Page/115326788481704