Re: [Harp-L] playing but not hearing

My wife heard me through the PA because the sound man, right before I went onstage, placed a mic  in front of the amp. Despite being very disappointed in not being about to hear myself I don't think it showed before or afterwards. Over the years (55 to be exact), I have gotten better at keeping a positive attitude when things are not going quite so well...