[Harp-L] new harp player similar to howard levy--Thorleifur Gaukur Davidsson

Michael,  I wouldn't consider disputing your call on this as I trust your
judgement more than my own when it comes to determining key and position on
material such as this example posted by Randy Singer (another player I
greatly respect).

So if the minor harp in the video is a "red hering", what key is the harp
and in what position is it played?  A lot of it seems available on C, F,
and Bb harps, but the bends don't seem to match up quite right.

Maybe I am hearing overbends and not recognizing them?

Regardless, very tasty playing.

Doug S.