[Harp-L] Question: How to remove the reed plates from the comb

Hi Harp-L,

I've been enjoying your discussions since joining a couple of years ago, thank you.

Currently, I am attempting to clean a Harrison B-Radical and I am puzzled by the top to the screws which I think requires a wrench to turn and remove.  Could you advise me please on these topics:

1. Is a wrench the appropriate tool to remove the reed plate from the comb?
2. If so, what size?
2a. If not, what tool should I use?
3. Where might I find a tool like that?

also, loosely related to #1-#3

4. Is it appropriate for me to put a B-Radical comb into the jewelry-type-cleaning-machine (that Hetrick sells) that uses ultra-sound?
5. I'm aware that I should NOT put wood (also noting bamboo) into the 'Hetrick' cleaning machine.  Is there a rule of thumb to tell whether a comb should NOT be used in the machine?

Thank you so much for your sharing of your experience(s).  It makes it so much fun for us who have more recently (2009) found the passion for the harp.
gm

Gregory Markel
gmarkel@xxxxxxx