Re: [Harp-L] Tracking tracks

Jimi Lee and Steve Baker both sell well produced backing tracks on thier
respective websites.

Also, you should try "blues backing track in E" or whatever search on
youtube.   There are literally hundreds, in all styles,all keys and a
variety of tempos. try "boogie woogie backing track " in your desired key.