[Harp-L] Gear for sale

Time to clear out some gear.   I've just posted all of the items listed below on ebay.  Pics and info available at ebay.   Let me know if you have any trouble finding them or would like additional information--write to me offlist.

Kalamazoo Model Two amplifier
This is a very special amp.  It's been modified by Greg Heumann with his standard mod's and he also installed a line-out jack.  This one has newer chicken head knobs, is in quite good condition and has the original speaker.   A three-prong power cord has been installed.  Terrific harp amp.  Great crunch, great warm.

Kalamazoo Model Two amplifier
I've also put up for bid another K-zoo Model Two, this one has the original knobs, the tolex is a little more worn, especially around the corners.  New Jenson speaker installed.  Also has a line-out jack, also mod'd by Greg Heuman.  Great little amp, hot tone, great crunch.

Astatic JT-30
This is a very special mic.  It has a Shure white label CM element, is in the classic Astatic gray finish.  It's been mod'd by Mr. Microphone with a volume control and comes with a screw-on connector which accepts a 1/4 inch instrument cable.  Terrific, thick tone.  Can't go wrong with this baby.

Shure Slim X 777 mic
This is the classic Little Walter crystal mic.  In great shape.  Comes with scew on connector which has on/off switch.  Terrific classic tone.

Holy Grail Plus reverb pedal
This is one of the better effects boxes for reverb.  Very clean, quiet box.  Really does a fine job of simulating a Fender spring reverb.  Do a web search on these and you'll see how well people like them.

Roto-Sim effects pedal
This is an interesting pedal for harp--it makes you sound like you're playing though a Leslie speaker.  Lots of controls to adjust your sound, which control the speed of the rotation, the ramp-up speed and it's also got an overdrive feature.   Great effects box for harp.

Thanks!  Happy bidding!  Email me off-list with any questions.

John