 From: "EGS1217@xxxxxxx" <EGS1217@xxxxxxx>
To: harp-l@xxxxxxxxxx
Sent: Sunday, September 22, 2013 7:55 PM
Subject: [Harp-L] Subject: Re: Earliest Country Harmonica - Woody Guthrie and Sonny Terry VIDEOS

Completely agree with Michael and Steve. And to Dennis--I'd like to  think
you omitted an 'in your subjective opinion' from your first  response?

Here's another from the immortal writer of 'This Land is Your Land', one of
the first songs I heard (and fell in love with) when I arrived in NY.

'Nuff said.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BH2DJvgNlMA

Anyone know if it's still Sonny Terry playing harp here or  Woody?

...and if you've never seen Woody Guthrie 'live', here's a clip of Pete
Seeger from 1964 (I had the privilege of winning a trip to attend a camp
upstate  NY where Pete came to play--which began my own love of and foray into
folk  music) talking to a UK audience about Woody and showing a small clip of
him..perhaps one of the few in existence:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_s9FovBfPT0

Elizabeth

"Message: 7