 From: "captron100@xxxxxxx" <captron100@xxxxxxx>
To: harp-l@xxxxxxxxxx; christer.molkom@xxxxxxxxx
Sent: Saturday, September 21, 2013 5:34 PM
Subject: [Harp-L] Earliest Country Harmonica

Christer Svensson wrote: Thanks for that post, Lil Rev!I was especially happy to see Woody Guthrie's harp-playing appreciated................Bill Cox. He sounds like a highly possible inspiration for Woody's style. There may be others, and I would be glad to get some info.For those who haven't heard Bill Cox, here's an example: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Rh1KnEi3Yqs

  Christer, in the future pls. provide the quote that u are referring to when u reply.  When u forget to do this we can't access the audio u are referring to (Lil Rev's post).  But i went to *your* link and heard Bill Cox, who i don't think i've ever heard before.  But I have most certainly heard this song played by Sonny Terry on one of the old vinyl albums I used to own.  Could it be that the harp playing on the Woodie recording was actually played by Sonny Terry?
ron