[Harp-L] Todd Parrott Hill Country Harmonica. video----king over over draws!

Howard Levy is the king of "over blows" (and everything else LOL) I am also loving sebastien charlier who blows my mind.

but----- todd parrott is the "king of overdraws" to me........):

I have never really heard someone who puts so many overdraws into the harmonica.

For such a young player, he has found a voice that is distinctly his and easy to identify!!!!

Keep it up, Todd!!

check out his video below

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tXnMgZ7S2Q4

Todd Parrott Hill Country Harmonica. Come Fly Away, Sunday Soup, Glory Glory, Everybody Wants to Go to Heaven But Nobody Wants To Die, This Train Is Bound For Glory, Amazing Graz