[Harp-L] Paul Butterfield at Rockpalast 1978

Maybe this is old hat but I just discovered that a sound recording of Butterfield live at Das Rockpalast in, where was it Dortmund? Essen? is available at streaming music services Spotify and Wimp.
  Rockpalast was (still is?) a series of televised rock concerts in the 70´s and 80´s with some quite heavy names, and I recall an enthusiastic younger version of myself sitting in front of a telly with friends and mega-packs of beers and stuff quite a few times during those years.
  It would have been fun to say that Butterfield´s show is great but I really can´t say it is. (I even recall that younger inebriated self felt a bit disappointed at the time.)
Also, the sound is rather crappy -- probably from a video.

  However, for completists ...

Cheers,
/Martin
PS Spotify and Wimp are free.