[Harp-L] CD Fundraiser Deadline is TODAY!

Dear Harp-l members,
This CD is 100% original music but is not your normal harp album because I
play bass harp throughout. There are no other harmonica players nor bass
players. I love this CD and have had it on pretty constant rotation in my
car for a few months, which is more than I can say for a lot of my own
music.

We have exceeded our goal in the fundraiser, but SURPRISE! The goal was
based on our estimated budget and of course, we went over by around $500.
So your donation would still greatly help and be greatly appreciated.

Thank you,
Michael Rubin
http://www.gofundme.com/3yxpug