[Harp-L] Re:SPAH attendee list

I would think that all SPAH attendees should be SPAH members or sign up soon after going to a SPAH convention... support the cause !

SPAH provides a list of all members in one of their quarterly publications... I think they still do... so there is really no need for a convention listing of attendees.

I have never had an issue with spam or unsolicited email or snail mail, and I've been a SPAH member since 1978, although they have not always published a members list.

When making friends at harp get-togethers, its always good to get the info you need to stay in contact.

I'm often surprised to find out that a harp player is not a SPAH member... why not ?

Ken H in OH