Re: âRe: [Harp-L] SPAH attendee list

I am sure that opt-out would be an easy solution for folks like yourself
that prefer it that way. As Smo-joe said already there are many names that
don't make the list and I am sure for many reasons. I know that SPAH is a
big event in our eyes but in the big picture we are pretty small potatoes.
"outsiders" wouldn't get much from the list  and the attendees have many
good reasons to want some of this info. After the convention I am sure
there are some who meant to say goodbye or connect with some before
leaving. It doesn't always happen as planned on Saturday night and Sunday
morning!. Also I might add that the "business of harmonica" is an important
part of the event. networking for gigs, teaching opportunities, product
(new & used), CD and ticket sales for artists etc. There are many different
reasons that someone would like that list to find that one person they need
to connect with for what ever reason. Heck you may even have someones box
of harps or his wife. You need info to make the returns!!!!

wb