[Harp-L] Custom diatonic with round holes?

A while back someone posted a photo on Facebook of a custom diatonic Harmonica which had round holes and I belive a brass comb. I want to find photos of this harp. I have an idea to make a wooden harp and want to look at those photos for ideas. I can't locate them anywhere.Â
If this rings a bell, please point me in the right direction.Â
Thanks