âRe: [Harp-L] SPAH attendee list

privacy? what is that exactly in 2013? when I attended SPAH conventions I
loved having that list before coming home. Smo-joes points are right on
and My guess is that for everybody freaking out about their privacy issues
there are many more that want people to know who they are and how to be
contacted. Privacy won't even be a word in a few decades. Googleglasses and
other gadgets will make sure everybody knows how clean your underwear is.

Warren Bee Public