Re: [Harp-L] SPAH attendee list

1.. some members like to take the yearly list of members and high lite names of people they know. Adding names as years go by. Deleting those who have passed on.
2.. some people like to take the old 'VIPs pre-registered for the convention' list that used to appear in the HH right before the convention, and do the same.
3.. some people like to take the list of actual attendees and do the same. Since some attendees aren't spah members.
4.. some people like to determine if they are going by who IS going.
5.. some people like to keep a record for future reference. Maybe to reminisce.
6.. some people use the list to remember who was who when they write a spah synopsis. So they don't forget someone.

I have noticed that NONE of these lists has ever had everyone on it. There are always names missing.
smo-joe