Re: Subject: Re: [Harp-L] Re: The Groove?

Elizabeth
I had enjoyed " Darryl's House " in the past but am renewing my interest and probably
Appreciate Darryl Oats musical talents now more that in the past when it was just make out
Fodder ..
I'd probably choose C 2 for One on One....lots of Groove going on at Darryl's

Mike Wilbur