 From: Glenn Weiser <banjoandguitar100@xxxxxxxxx>
To: "harp-l@xxxxxxxxxx" <harp-l@xxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Sunday, September 15, 2013 7:40 PM
Subject: [Harp-L] Harmonica firsts

Okay, so now that I figured out when the first bluegrass harmonica recording occurred, it strikes me that I am pretty hazy on when the harmonica first appears in other genres.
So to this august assemblage I put the following questions:
What was the first blues harp recording?
What was the first country music harmonica recording?
What was the first rock and roll harmonica recording?
Anyone know out there?

Glenn Weiser
Web: www.celticguitarmusic.com