Re: Subject: [Harp-L] Interesting T-Shirt

The "It's a *something* thing; you wouldn't understand" meme has been
around for a few years now. I believe it started with with "it's a black
thing," but it's spread far and wide since then:

[image: Inline image 1]
[image: Inline image 2]
[image: Inline image 3]

[image: Inline image 4]