Re: Subject: Re: [Harp-L] need some recommendations: diatonic instrumentalists

Thank you guys so much.  Yes, as Elizabeth says...I'm trying to avoid going
down the blues route.  I have spent my first year of harmonica
self-education on blues, yes...but that's not my destination.

I've been a professional musician for a large chunk of my adult life, and
as I get older I'm looking to diversify myself into something that will
have more mileage and be more "me".  The traditional stuff that sticks to
the I IV V (even if they jazz it up a bit) is what I'm trying to stay away
from, but also want to stay away from tired and cheesy arrangements of jazz
standards.

The stuff you guys have recommended is very helpful, thanks.  I'll spend
next week diving into each one.  I will say that the one that comes closest
to what I'm looking for is this:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lIzgS2JQGuE

If you guys know any other artists in the same general sound family as what
Konstantin is doing, that's right on the money for me.