Re: [Harp-L] need some recommendations: diatonic instrumentalists

Just as a footnote to my last; 'Summertime' which you mentioned, Eric, is
one of those tunes that hang around. If it's a female vocalist I don't
know, I
know they will want to sing it. But here's a great interpretation of the
tune
with great improvisation, combined with a lot of recognisable blus-harp
licks:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4w5jnwWtnEg