Re: [Harp-L] French harmonicas?

Todd Parrot showed me one of these at SPAH--
Pretty!

-----Original Message-----
From: Patrice Rayon <stpat95@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Sender: harp-l-bounces@xxxxxxxxxx
Date: Sat, 14 Sep 2013 17:29:03
To: harp-l@xxxxxxxxxx<harp-l@xxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: RE: [Harp-L] French harmonicas?

Raymond Brodur is the name of the guy who makes the beautifull harmonicas. He is from Bordeau area (you know the wine perhaps)
If you were in SPAH, perhaps you have seen them. I did show 4 of hem to Elizabeth and JP, also Peter Madcat Ruth and few other people who were around at the same time.

His website is here: http://www.brodur.com/
He used to have english pages there...
His Facebook https://www.facebook.com/raymond.brodur
A group of a Fan of his harmonicas: https://www.facebook.com/groups/226867107419493

He his retired... but spend most of his time to make new "jewels"

Also here a kind of tests he made to show his babies are resistents :)):
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VWzD1vY-HYM (The guy speaking is Teddy Costa alias Jean-Luc Roudgé his teacher who encouraged him to continue to make pretty harps when he discovered about the very first one that Raymond was keeping for himself)

Patrice Rayon
http://www.harmonicacontact.com/