From: EGS1217 <EGS1217@xxxxxxx>
To: harp-l <harp-l@xxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Fri, Sep 13, 2013 8:33 am
Subject: [Harp-L] Subject: Deak Harp In the Groove at SPAH 2013- Videos

Deak Harp --SO deep in the 'groove' at this past SPAH 2013 (and taking  his
audience with him)..to the point many of us came from halfway around the
Hotel just to be part of it--and dance in the corridor outside because the
room  was so packed.

If anyone needs any further understanding about what groove  is after this
and you didn't feel it here? --perhaps music isn't really your  forte. ;)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qAo_0WW2vZQ

Another version of Deak performing at SPAH: this one from Hohner:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zRMTqflDVt8

Elizabeth
PS: We met up outside afterwards for the first time and it turns out we
have a lot in common. He's a most interesting man and very artistic in other
ways besides playing music. I thoroughly enjoyed our conversation. DO check
out  his CD and other youtubes. The guy is good.