[Harp-L] Steve Baker

I often look to You Tube for inspiration, sometimes even in a non-harmonica context. Came across a series of late night SPAH jams, enjoying all the different styles. You were playing 3rd position. What I liked the most was that it not that it was tasteful ( which it always is ), but it didnât SOUND like what you hear most often when people play 3rd. Sounded like good ole 2nd position blues.
Iâve worked hard on getting all those bent notes available in the bottom 4 holes ( sans overblow ). Sure nice to hear an example of how to use them!
Thanks........

Brian