Re: [Harp-L] RP355 + Korg Pandora

The Para DI is a great pedal and can get you a lot of flexibility, however,
it is more complicated to use than the Blonde.  I have V2.  In the vid I
posted, I had the speaker sim on, and it doesn't sound muddy at all.  I
have zero issues with feedback and use no feedback defeating devices.  I've
used this rig with a 10 piece country rock band using stacks with no issues.

I can use any mic with the Blonde and tweak in real time very easily.  With
the RP255 I had, I was much more inclined to feedback at lower volumes than
the Blonde and had a hard time changing parameters in real time.