[Harp-L] Back.2 Basics

Interesting discussion on pedals.
I own a fair share of them but always seem to enjoy the overall natural sound of a dry amp signal.

That's been driven home the past couple of weeks seeing and sitting in with Steve Guyger's band and hearing Mark Hummel and L'il Ronnie perform straight into an Avenger amp. (Which I own).

I went back to playing direct into my amp on a gig last week and came away totally satisfied with my tone. No delay, no reverb no processed signal. My throat vibrato can compete with any pedal so I just lay it on thick or light when needed.

Not saying this is for everyone but in an effort to move forward we sometimes need to take a step back.

Take care
Mike
www.harmonicarepair.com