[Harp-L] groove?

I'm curious as to if anyone who's been reading along on this fine discussion of swing and/or groove feels that their actual playing has the potential of being changed by virtue of what's been discussed.

This is not meant to be sarcastic, but I'm truly curious.

I realize that I  AM known tg be somewhat sarcastic by nature, which probably stems from some deep-seated lack of self-esteem, or my family's history of persistent inbreeding, but in this case, I'm not being sarcastic. Really. If I could find the "I'm not being  sarcastic" emoticon, I'd paste it here...

thanks

jk

jonkip.com