Re: [Harp-L] RP355 + Korg Pandora

No!  My Line6 POD HD (anyway, nice pece of gear with great functionality)
have XLR input, I use vocal mikes, also I checked it with inline
transformer, DI-box (after the FX). People have different sensibility to
tone I usually hear differences between digital and analog FX, especially
if I play myself. Digitech and Line6 are ok staff, especially for some
goals (e.g. imitating synthesiezers, organs,working with loopers, great for
using in parallel loop), but they are far worse for real amlified or
acoustic tone, than real amp or direct plug in.

--
Thanks, Boris Plotnikov
http://borisplotnikov.ru