Re: [Harp-L] groove vs swing

I'm a second generation musician my Pop has perfect pitch and gigs 3 to 4 times a month , oh and I should mention he's 90 years old ! ! !
I believe groove and feel are synonymous . " He just shook his head and walked away. "  There are countless institutions that teach theory and structure . There is no school that teaches feel.
You either have it or you don't . . .