Re: [Harp-L] Re: Brendan's "Power Tunings" now available through SEYDEL

When I have a few moments this week, I'll put up a video of a song I'm
working on right now: Chitlins con Carne.  Although I'm basing my study of
this tune  on Pat Ramsey's version, which is all 1-6....I'll  add some
upper octave 7-10 stuff to the improv segment of the arrangement.