Re: [Harp-L] Re: The Groove?

I never liked the term being in the groove. I like being on track better.

Picture a bob sled run. It's a groove. You are the sled. But while you would think that being within the groove is THE way to go, remember: YOU still have to steer.
And if you don't take the correct line through the course, you have a bad time and loose.

Being on track is better. There you are NAILED to the direction you need to go. No distraction of having to steer. Just open the motors on your streetcar and let er roll.

Once, as a small child, I asked the question: "Why do the motormen on the streetcars make less money than the bus drivers?" Answer, they don't have to steer...easier job.

smo-joe  (oops, gotta go catch the 94 Sharpsburg).