[Harp-L] Low Wattage Jazz at SPAH

Rather than search for "easy" jazz tunes.   I'd suggest that anyone
desiring to play jazz learn the basic structures:

1) The Blues
2)  Rhythm Changes (I Got Rhythm)  or "AABA" changes.

Even if all you can do is play the melody to "I Got Rhythm",  at least
you'll be on the right path and pointed in the right direction towards a
whole slew of classic jazz tunes based on those same chords:  "Christopher
Columbus", "Cottontail",  "Anthropology",  "Salt Peanuts",  and dozens
more.

Any diatonic players have any tips for playing Rhythm Changes on a short
harp?   How about harp switching at the bridge?