Re: [Harp-L] Low Wattage Jazz at SPAH

This is an interesting idea, Arthur.  I’ve ordered a copy and will take a look.  Thanks for suggesting it!

My current thoughts are to try for a one-off seminar in 2014.  If it goes well and is well received, then maybe I'll explore doing a series of 2-3 in the future, along the lines of Rubin’s beginner blues jams.  Because maybe I  *already*  have more than one time slot’s worth of ideas.  But it’s good to start small, I think.

Or maybe I’ll decide to do something else.  That’s the beauty of volunteering.

Tin Lizzie