[Harp-L] Open Letter to Harp-L from Pocket Full of Soul: The Harmonica Documentary

Dear Harp-L:
We just wanted to reach back out and remind everyone of the current PFOS Kickstarter Campaign and to thank you for the continued support over the years.  The vitality of the harmonica community and your unadulterated love for the harmonica has been a driving factor in our pursuit to put together the definitive documentary on the subject. So thank you, we can only hope we've captured your spirit adequately.
As some of you may know, we were recently under fire by some members of this community and while we respect their right to express themselves we should note that they were misinformed.  We chose not to respond, but vehemently disagreed with the rhetoric.  Regardless, we hope that those of you who want to see the film and have supported us were not influenced by the negativity directed toward us and our project.  Therefore, if you would like to get your copy of the film or help out in anyway, please check us out on Kickstarter.  Or, just go to our website www.pocketfullofsoulmovie.com for the link or Google Pocket Full of Soul Movie.  The campaign ends on September 12.If you are not interested in supporting us, you don't have to. We understand, it's completely ok with us. That is the nature of a Kickstarter Campaign. But please, we urge you to respect the rest of the community who have supported us by keeping your negative sentiments to yourselves.  And if your intent was to stall the momentum of the campaign and prevent the worldwide release of Pocket Full of Soul, you may have been successful ... only time will tell.
Marc Lempert - Director
Todd Slobin - Producer