Re: [Harp-L] Re: delay for harp

Quite right Richard, I do use an RP355 with your patches and will continue to do so. For anyone who hasn't tried them, Richard has put a lot of work into these patches, they sound great, and his personal after-sales service is terrific

Sometimes though, depending on where I'm playing, I just feel like grabbing a tube amp and a bullet mic and one or two small pedals. The LW is great for this

Cheers
Mike