[Harp-L] looped live blues at hunterharp.com

Hi all,

I've put up a second live recording from the gig I did on August 31, a 12-bar blues in D minor by Walter Horton called "Have Mercy." The piece begins with a bass line played into a looper, after which I load up another layer or two of amped chromatic harp.  The sounds are all courtesy of the Digitech RP355; the looping is done with a Digitech JamMan Stereo.  The harp is a CX12 in C.

You can hear the piece and get the details at:
http://www.hunterharp.com/live-from-alpine-wines-31-aug-2013-have-mercy/

Relating this post to my previous posts on delay units, the harmonica delays on this piece and on the recording of "Little Wing" that I posted about previously were done with the Digitech RP.  The delay on "Have Mercy" is an analog slapback, probably about 200 milliseconds; the delay on "Little Wing" is a digital delay, chosen so it wouldn't clutter an already thick sound.

Regards, Richard Hunter

author, "Jazz Harp"
more mp3s at http://taxi.com/rhunter
Twitter: lightninrick