[Harp-L] SPAH Convention Locations

I have been to the last two SPAH's. They were my first two but certainly not my last two. I had a blast at both. Last year was in Dallas. This year was in St. Louis. I did not see much of either city. I saw the inside of a hotel for 5 days. It was wonderful!  SPAH could have been on the moon for all I care. It wouldn't change a thing. The people are what makes SPAH. If you want to attract US harmonica enthusiasts the having it in St. Louis makes sense. It is centrally located making travel from any direction more or less an equal burden. However, if you want to attract more of our European brethren then an east coast venue with a major international airport makes sense.

That's my two cents.

Tom Halchak
Clearwater, FL

Sent from my iPhone