[Harp-L] "Little Wing" live, 31 August 2013

I've posted a live recording of Hendrix's "Little Wing," recorded live in performance at Alpine Wines in Driggs, ID on 31 August 2013. Vocals are by Sue Berkenfield; piano and harmonica are by me.  Details on the performance, the gear, etc. can be found at:
http://www.hunterharp.com/live-from-alpine-wines-31-aug-2013-little-wing/

Short summary: love that looper--it sure beats adding another piano player to the band.  The two harmonica solos on this piece are played through a Zoom G3 (running a very simple patch) and a Digitech RP355 (running something much more modern and "effected").  It's remarkable how fresh an "acoustic" harmonica sounds when it's placed side by side with something stranger.

Enjoy, thanks, Richard Hunter

author, "Jazz Harp"
more mp3s at http://taxi.com/rhunter
Twitter: lightninrick