Re: [Harp-L] Vertical Dyslexia

middle ground? Sure there is... the majority of musicians use it all the time.... you read music, you use your ears....multi-tasking's finest hour.

Perhaps you're saying that ONLY being able to play "from notated music" is not a good thing.

I agree.

I also happen to believe that using tabs is not all that helpful, for all the Regular Reasons.

jk, chromatic harmonica collector, or so it seems.

http://jonkip.com